Because Privacy Matters
Clifford Brewing Co. is committed to preserving and safeguarding your privacy.
1. Information We Collect and How it is Used
Personal Information means any information that can be used to identify an individual including but not limited to, a first and last name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, email address and financial information.
Clifford Brewing Co. collects your personal information to:
- Provide you with regular updates on promotions and events from Clifford Brewing Co., upon your request and/or with your permission;
- Complete any transactions that you voluntarily enter for the purchase of goods from our eCommerce store; and
- If you contact Clifford Brewing Co. to make a request, complaint or to provide feedback.
All personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it was provided unless we obtain your consent to use the information for additional purposes.
To better serve our patrons, we use Google Analytics to collect information on how our website is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser version, the date and time of your visit and other diagnostic information. We use the information we receive from Google Analytics only to improve this site.
You may be required to provide personal information when you purchase goods from our eCommerce store. Clifford Brewing Co. will collect this information to verify your identity and age, and to process the transaction.
OBTAINING YOUR CONSENT
When you provide Clifford Brewing Co. with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, or arrange for a delivery, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask you for personal information for an additional reason, such as marketing, we will either ask for your expressed consent or give you an opportunity to decline.
By accessing and using the Clifford Brewing Co. website, you represent that you are least the age of majority in your province of residence and that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to access and use this website.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
If you opt in to receive marketing and/or promotional emails and later change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, and for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your personal information at any time.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA | THIRD PARTIES
- We have your prior formal consent to do so;
- We believe in good faith that sharing is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend the legal rights or property of Clifford Brewing Co.;
- protect the personal safety of users of our service or the public;
- protect against legal liability; or
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
With our service vendors that assist us with business activities including, but not limited to, credit card transactions, packaging, shipping and delivery of purchased goods, administering sweepstakes and contests, and delivering email communications.
3. Questions and Contact Information
Once we receive your request for access, removal or revision, we will remove and/or revise your personal information from our records unless we are required by law to retain your personal information. However, we may decide not to grant access to the personal information when the rights of others would be violated by granting access.